Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm BACCKKKKKK :)

Oh my goodness! It has been ALMOST a whole year since I last posted. My life is pretty boring, so maybe that is why I don't post much, orrr I forgot to post for the whole year of 2009. haha. I was thinking in 2010, it would be cool to actually keep up with my blog, even though I doubt anyone will actually read this. So far, 2010 has been kinda stinky. Nothing exciting, just working a lot. As of January 15th, I have now beeen at Mimi's for 3 whole years. Look at me! I have kept a job for 3 years! Yeah!! These days I work 5 or 6 days a week, and usually at night, so I don't go out or do much except sleep because I am soo tired after work. I did go to PBR last night (Professional Bull Riding, and let's just say I have a new hobby. So much fun and lots of hot cowboys! hehe)
I start school next week, and I am not so much looking forward to that, but at the same time I am looking forward to it. It just means one less time I have to pay $153 dollars on a parking pass or a freaking arm and a leg on books! With classes this semester I have 17 classes to take until I graduate. It is soooo close I can taste it! : ) I cannot wait to be done and find a career!
Buttt enough about school. What else has been going on with me in the last year? I turned 20!! You know what that means?!!? 21 IS NEXT!!!!!! :) 221 Days until I turn 21!! : ) I am sooo freaking stoked. It cannot come soon enough!
I still have my baby. (My Mazda 3) She sadly has more scratches and dents on her now because of stupid idiot people in the world, oh, and me. hahaha. The big scratch came from someone who hit me like pulling in or out of a parking spot. Lame faces. Oh well, kinda. She will go through a lot more by the time I am done with her. haha!
Well, That's it for this entry. We should all hope for exciting things for me so I can blog about them! And hopefully throughout I will catch you up on a couple exciting things from last year like my free trip to Chicago! Wooo hooo, bet you cannot wait to hear about that!
XOXO people who read this, if there are any? hahah

2 comments: